Complete Video Solutions

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Josh & Erika





Truly one of the coolest stories ever...here it is told from the bride Erika: "My husband and I were married at my church in Flat Rock and our reception was held at Lovett Hall in Greenfield Village (8/14/10). But the story for the two of us began in Las Vegas, NV, both of us on vacation. My husband from Florida and myself from Michigan it was fate. So it only made sense that I would, by fate alone, meet my videographer randomly in Orlando, FL while he was there for a convention. I had moved to FL and worked at the Hilton Orlando as a server, and that's where I met Tom. He had ordered a drink and I asked to see his ID. I saw he was from Michigan and I told him that is where I was from as well. I still remember his response, "No your not, I bet you tell everyone that." I chuckled, assured him I was and we began to discuss the convention he was in town for, WEVA (Wedding and Event Videographers Association). Of course I told him I was getting married the coming August and one thing led to another and when he left, on the tip line he wrote "$100 off" along with his business card :) (He left me a real tip too, lol) so I decided to check out his website and get in contact with him. I knew after talking with Tom at the Hilton and meeting with him that there was no one else I'd rather have be our videographer. In fact before I met Tom I don't even think I was considering a videographer but with his personality and expertise I knew it was meant to be. My husband was a little apprehensive about the whole videographer thing but after the wedding he was so happy I had "put my foot down" and gone through with it. Our wedding video was absolutely amazing. Trust me you won't remember everything that happens on your wedding day, if you've already been married you can agree, but a wedding video is made of memories that will last lifetime!!! Tom was with us all day and never missed a moment of our special day, I could not asked for more, Thanks Tom!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment