Complete Video Solutions

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dennis & Vincenza





Here's what the bride Vincenza had to say: "Very picky and nervous bride when picking all my vendors, so GLAD I WENT WITH TOM!!! The video is amazing - actually fun and touching to watch. He was on his feet the whole time capturing every piece of the wedding! If it wasn't for him I would of missed some of the most precious pieces of my special day. He is always smiling and so comfortable to have around, we actually missed him. He deserves the number one spot because he cares about each one of his clients! My wedding ran late as most do, our photographer made us pay her extra just to capture the Daddy Daughter dance where Tom stayed without asking and captured all the great dancing. WE LOVE OUR VIDEO AND WE LOVE TOM."

No comments:

Post a Comment