Complete Video Solutions

Friday, November 6, 2009

Cherry Creek Bridal Show - 11-8-09

This Sunday I will be at the Cherry Creek Bridal Show & Expo, here is a link for more info on the event!

I will be there not for Complete Video Solutions, but in my role as Detroit Wedding Examiner. Stop by the booth and enter to win a door prize, which is a gift basket and free makeover from Mary Kay (Thank You Jen Mies for donating this prize on behalf of Mary Kay!). I will also have free give-aways at my booth, and one of my Examiner articles that will surely be helpful to any bride planning a wedding.

I am also running a promotion with many of the vendors at the show, where you will receive exclusive deals from them through Examiner.com. Sign up at my booth, and you will be emailed these specials.

You can also subscribe FOR FREE to my Examiner articles at my booth, by just giving your email and phone number. This will send you via email all of my articles as they are published, which is about 3-4 times a week. You can unsubscribe at any time. But it is an awesome, free way to get some local tips and info on upcoming events, including vendor spotlights.

I do a lot of wedding research, so you don't have to! So I hope I see you out at Cherry Creek Sunday!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment