Complete Video Solutions

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am now the Detroit Movie Examiner!!!


Wow, has Examiner.com impacted my life! As you may know, I have been writing a helpful column on-line for Examiner.com since July, and I am called the "Detroit Wedding Examiner." I was hired to write 3-4 informative articles per week. Since June, I now have over 75 subscribers to my Wedding column, and the feedback from brides has been great. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do! You can read them whenever you want, or if you want email alerts when new articles are posted, you can subscribe for free, by just clicking the "Subscribe" button above any article. They won't spam you or collect any other information, so there's nothing to lose!

SOOO, anyone who knows me knows that my main passion in life is movies, and particularly going to the movie theatre. Recently, I noticed that the title of "Detroit Movie Examiner" opened up, and I applied...Well, as fate would have it, I was hired again! So I am now the Detroit Movie Examiner, as well as the Detroit Wedding Examiner!

Just like the Wedding column, I thank all my readers who helped get it off the ground and who support it til this day. I couldn't do it without you, and it feels good to help people out with their weddings.

As for the Movie Examiner column, it too will be written about 2-4 times per week. Every Tuesday, I will post about New DVD Releases coming out, and may spotlight a specific one. Every Friday, I will list a movie guide of all new movies coming into theatres. About once per week, I will post a Movie Review of a new movie, and sometimes even a classic. And last but not least, I plan on covering a lot of the movie scene here in Detroit, as there has been much talk about the tax incentives and growing a film industry in our area.

So please check it out, and click on the article! It really helps me out, and it is free to you. Thanks again and happy Examining!!!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment