Complete Video Solutions

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kristan's Wedding!!!

What can I say about Kristan??? I know her personally and have worked with her for many, many years in the wedding industry. We have been friends, sworn enemies, arch rivals, drinking buddies, and major gossipers over the past several years....Here's a clip from her wedding!

Kristan works at Cherry Creek, one of my all-time favorite wedding locations. I have been there more than any other venue, hands down. I was happy to be Kristan's videographer, and gave her a special deal, more out of fear that she would destroy me and break my limbs if I didn't!!! But her and Andy make a great couple and I was glad I could be a part of it.

Here is another excerpt, which is just a 2 minute clip of her Ceremony, for those who want to see what an outdoor wedding at Cherry Creek would look like.

Kristan now proudly displays her Wedding DVD in her office at Cherry Creek, and shows it to everybody who comes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment