Complete Video Solutions

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm at the WEVA Expo in Orlando!

For the 8th year in a row, I am attending the WEVA Expo! (WEVA stands for "Wedding & Event Videographers Association", and have been holding International Conventions for 19 years now.) This year it is at the brand-new Orlando Hilton Hotel, which just opened 2 weeks ago! The Expo is Monday thru Thursday.

What does this mean to you? Well, present at this Expo is the biggest mix of Wedding Video Professionals, industry-leading innovators, and some of the biggest names in Video (such as Panasonic, Adobe, and Canon). There is an Expo, which is basically a huge trade show, with booths set up from multiple companies selling and showing off their latest products and equipment.

There is also 3 days packed full of seminars and training sessions, from marketing to production, covering a wide range of topics relevent to our industry. An Award-Ceremony kicks it off Monday night, where the WEVA Creative Excellence Awards are given out to ground-breaking, unbelievable wedding videographers across the nation.

Every year, the Expo fills me with excitement, energy, and most importantly, awesome ideas that I bring back to Detroit and incorporate in my business, and in turn, incorporate into your wedding video! It keeps me current, I know the latest trends and the biggest hurdles facing the industry. All in all, it helps to separate me from the pack of the "same old" videographers that are all over the place in our area!

Keep posted to the blog as I will give updates throughout the week!

Tom Santilli, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment