Complete Video Solutions

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bridal Show Special until November 1st!

We are happy to have awarded Karen & Ryan the Free Video Package that we were raffling off at the Palace Bridal Show! Their wedding is coming up next month and I'm excited to be a part of it!

For the rest of you who entered, you still will get an awesome deal from my company. Make sure you visit the main website, www.cvideosolutions.com to view some samples of my work, as video is such an important part of your wedding...I'd hate for people to miss out on it!

So from now until November 1st, 2009, all's you have to do is contact me, via email (info@cvideosolutions.com) or phone (586-242-7944) about your wedding, and you will qualify to receive a discount of $500 on any Video Package. Your wedding can be this year, 2010, 2011, or even 2012!!! You do not have to book by November 1st, just contact me. You don't have anything to lose, so I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Tom
Complete Video Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment