Complete Video Solutions

Friday, August 21, 2009

See you at the Palace, August 30th!!! Win a FREE Video Package!

I'm happy to announce that I will be at the Palace of Auburn Hills Bridal Show on August 30th!!! The show is from Noon to 5:00 pm and my booth will be located on the Arena Level, just near the stage of the Bridal Fashion Show. I'd love to meet you, come out and see me!

I will be there not only hosting a show-only promotion (raffling off a FREE Basic Video Package; value $1400!) but I will also be there representing the Examiner.com (The Detroit Wedding Examiner). I will be providing a bunch of free info, handouts, and I am also working on a coupon book that will give you discounts at various vendors throughout our area.

The show is coming up soon, so get registered! Go to cbride.com and sign up online to receive a $2 off admission coupon.

I hope to see you there!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment