Complete Video Solutions

Monday, June 29, 2009

Some More History!

Well Complete Video Solutions is off and running! After spending the past 7 years as part of JD Entertainment, I wanted to thank the owner John DeVergilio for his commitment to me and for giving me an opportunity to grow in this industry. John is the best DJ that I have ever worked with, and I strongly recommend him if you are ever in the market for a DJ!! And here's a free plug for John as well: He DJ's up at Roger's Roost every Wednesday night, go and check him out!!!

As time goes along, people's paths intertwine, and intersect. I am happy for the years spent with JD and wish them nothing but the best! Although Complete Video is a new venture, I bring with it years of experience not only with JD Entertainment, but my years at Clinton Township Television, CMU Public Broadcasting, and the host of other video projects that I have been involved with through the years.

I bring this up to all of you reading this to explain: a lot of the clips you will see on the website and on this blog, initially, were done for other companies while I worked there. But rest assured, everything you see, I was 100% involved in its creation.

Let me know if I can help you in any way. Video is a powerful tool, and I plan on getting the word out to as many people as possible!!!

Tom Santilli
Owner, Complete Video Solutions, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment